#12 TEAM IN THE NATION
This Bio provides me the opportunity to share with you a little bit about myself. To give you some insight on whether or not we would be a good fit through the process of selling or buying a home or property. Before I share about myself, I want to be clear that you and your needs are the most important part of any conversation we have going forward. I want to earn your trust before I earn your business. Only then will this experience provide the outcomes you are seeking.
There are three questions I will ask you when we get started:
• What do you want to accomplish and why?
- The “why” is the most important part to me. It is what has motivated you to action and what will inspire me to compete on your behalf
• What can we do together to help you reach your goal?
- This will be a team approach in both the process and flexibility within that process.
- Consistent communication and continuous access to me and our team goes hand-in-hand with this commitment
• How can we celebrate your home sale or purchase after we close the deal?
- As a former athlete, I was trained to set and strive to reach my goals. When you work hard to succeed you need to celebrate the “win”. It will provide motivation for the next goal-setting experience and why not have a little fun with friends along the way