REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
This Bio provides me the opportunity to share with you a little bit about myself. To give you some insight on whether or not we would be a good fit through the process of selling or buying a home or property. Before I share about myself, I want to be clear that you and your needs are the most important part of any conversation we have going forward. I want to earn your trust before I earn your business. Only then will this experience provide the outcomes you are seeking.
There are three questions I will ask you when we get started:
• What do you want to accomplish and why?
- The “why” is the most important part to me. It is what has motivated you to action and what will inspire me to compete on your behalf
• What can we do together to help you reach your goal?
- This will be a team approach in both the process and flexibility within that process.
- Consistent communication and continuous access to me and our team goes hand-in-hand with this commitment
• How can we celebrate your home sale or purchase after we close the deal?
- As a former athlete, I was trained to set and strive to reach my goals. When you work hard to succeed you need to celebrate the “win”. It will provide motivation for the next goal-setting experience and why not have a little fun with friends along the way
I am blessed with an incredible family. My family currently lives in Olathe. We moved here from Des Moines, IA nearly 15 years ago and we fell in love with our community and the greater Kansas City area. We can’t get enough of youth sports. All three of my daughters are currently competing at competitive youth, high school, and college levels in basketball and enjoy track, soccer, tennis and anything else that involves competition. If I am not selling a house, then I am in a gym or with my family and friends. My beautiful wife Amanda and I will celebrate 20 years of marriage this summer. We both attended Pittsburg State University, where I was blessed to have played basketball in college and a little pro ball after my time at Pitt State. Basketball provided me the opportunity to travel the US and all around the world.
Just for fun, let’s play a game to finish things up.
Three Truths and A Lie: (About me)
• I once challenged Michael Jordan to a dunk contest
• As a teenager I played a small role in a major motion picture
• Koehler Bortnick has been the #1 Real Estate Team in KC for 28 of the last 29 years
• I have earned three Blue Ribbon awards from the Kansas City BBQ Society in competitions
Thank you, for the opportunity to share a little of my story with you. I hope the KB Team can be a part of your buying and selling experience. Let me know how I can help you.
***BTW…if you contact me and guess the right answer…I might have a little prize for you***