Real Estate Professional
Get to Know Me...
When buying or selling real estate, whether it is your primary residence, a vacation home or an investment property, it is a transaction requiring many important decisions. As a real estate professional since 2001, I offer a wide variety of services to aid my clients in making all the decisions required to achieve their real estate goals.
I am a highly organized, conscientious and a detail-oriented sales professional. My goal for my clients is to provide them with the highest level of quality service to ensure that each and every transaction/investment has a positive and rewarding outcome. I am available throughout the entire transaction and beyond the closing. I will strive to be your Realtor for Life!
In conjunction with my full-time real estate career, I have also worked as an Interior Designer since graduating from college. I have owned my own design firm, Design & Blind Interiors since 1997. I believe my experience in the design field gives me an advantage in helping my clients choose the home that fits their wants and needs.
I have been married to Jason Brown since 1999 and together we have a beautiful daughter named Erin. As a family we like to travel, we love sports, we ride motorcycles and just enjoy spending time together. We also travel watching Erin compete in dance at Priscilla & Dana’s School of Dance. Jason is an engineer for Kansas City Southern Railroad. Together we lead busy fulfilled lives. I am committed to helping Clients do the same.
• Real Estate Professional since 2001
• Licensed in both Kansas and Missouri – New Construction & Resale
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2002-Present
• Over 20 years of experience in customer service
• Koehler Bortnick Team member since 2009, the #1 real estate team in KC for 28 years
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative
• Accredited Seller’s Representative
• 4+ years in New Construction Sales and Marketing
• Lifelong Kansas City Metro Area Resident
• Park Hill High School Graduate 1989
• Park University Graduate 1994 / Magna Cum Laude / BA Interior Design
• Graduate of Reece and Nichols Excel & Excel Plus Advanced Training
• Graduate of Floyd Wickman’s 10 Week Star Performers of Real Estate Program
• Graduate of Accredited Buyer’s Representative Training
• Graduate of Accredited Seller’s Representative Training
• Graduate of Short Sale and Foreclosures Training
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Kansas City Association of Realtors
• Member of Missouri Association of Realtors
• Member of Kansas Association of Realtors
• Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
• Member of Relocation Service
• Member of Centralized Showing Service
What My Clients Say...
“My wife and I had a very specific idea of the type of home we were looking for. Stephanie helped us to access a large group of homes online, and several that were not available online. We narrowed down the number and she took us for showings to the homes we selected. After some looking Stephanie was insistent that a property that we kept passing on was almost exactly what we were looking for. She asked to take a look at it and she was right! The house had more of the items that were important to us than any others we had seen, plus it had a lot of things that we hadn’t put on out “critical list”. Stephanie helped us with the entire buying process. We’ve been in our new home for about 3 years and are still excited about our choice.”
“Stephanie did so much more than list our home. She was very active in bringing potential buyers to our home and keeping us very informed when other agents came into the home. I know everyone says we have room for improvements but I honestly feel that Stephanie did everything just RIGHT when it came to listing our home.”
“Stephanie was great! She learned our lifestyle as a family and helped us to find the home we were looking for. It took us a while to pick our first home and we definitely went through some upsetting moments. I would say to all first time home buyers to let her do what she does best because she can get it done. I really appreciate her being a “real” estate agent with us. Wouldn’t have chosen or wanted anyone else to help my family and I to move into the next chapter of our lives as home owners. My family and I are greatly appreciative of the new home we have and the experience of getting it. A big thanks to Stephanie and Reece & Nichols for the awesome experience.”