REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
When buying or selling real estate, whether it is your primary residence, a vacation home or an investment property, it is a transaction requiring many important decisions. As a real estate professional since 2001, I offer a wide variety of services to aid my clients in making all the decisions required to achieve their real estate goals.
I am a highly organized, conscientious and a detail-oriented sales professional. My goal for my clients is to provide them with the highest level of quality service to ensure that each and every transaction/investment has a positive and rewarding outcome. I am available throughout the entire transaction and beyond the closing. I will strive to be your Realtor for Life!
In conjunction with my full-time real estate career, I have also worked as an Interior Designer since graduating from college. I have owned my own design firm, Design & Blind Interiors since 1997. I believe my experience in the design field gives me an advantage in helping my clients choose the home that fits their wants and needs.
I have been married to Jason Brown since 1999 and together we have a beautiful daughter named Erin. As a family we like to travel, we love sports, we ride motorcycles and just enjoy spending time together. We also travel watching Erin compete in dance at Priscilla & Dana’s School of Dance. Jason is an engineer for Kansas City Southern Railroad. Together we lead busy fulfilled lives. I am committed to helping Clients do the same.
• Real Estate Professional since 2001
• Licensed in both Kansas and Missouri – New Construction & Resale
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2002-Present
• Over 20 years of experience in customer service
• Koehler Bortnick Team member since 2009, the #1 real estate team in KC for 28 years
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative
• Accredited Seller’s Representative
• 4+ years in New Construction Sales and Marketing
• Lifelong Kansas City Metro Area Resident
• Park Hill High School Graduate 1989
• Park University Graduate 1994 / Magna Cum Laude / BA Interior Design
• Graduate of Reece and Nichols Excel & Excel Plus Advanced Training
• Graduate of Floyd Wickman’s 10 Week Star Performers of Real Estate Program
• Graduate of Accredited Buyer’s Representative Training
• Graduate of Accredited Seller’s Representative Training
• Graduate of Short Sale and Foreclosures Training
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Kansas City Association of Realtors
• Member of Missouri Association of Realtors
• Member of Kansas Association of Realtors
• Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
• Member of Relocation Service
• Member of Centralized Showing Service