REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Owning your own home gives you peace of mind, financial stability, and a creative outlet.
Helping you find the right home is my passion – the process of discovering what clients like and don’t like in a home is a fascinating and rewarding adventure. Our time together begins with conversation. I want to fully understand your objective in buying, selling or both. Then, based on our common understanding, we’ll agree on a plan of action and I’ll go to work to exceed your expectations.
Real estate success requires a real partnership.
My clients have the right to all the information necessary to gain the best advantage, and they get my full attention. I appreciate the demands placed on your time and do all I can to make the home buying and selling experience remarkable and smooth.
What I love most about selling real estate is combining my passion for architecture and interior design, while working one-on-one with clients. There is no greater satisfaction than helping clients really get what they want or need.
Kansas City is one of America’s best-kept secrets (just ask my friends in New York and San Francisco).
The lifestyle we have in KC is a uniquely refreshing. We can afford more home, earlier in life than you can on either coast, and the quality of life here is substantial.
Originally from California, I came to Kansas City via Denver, and I have lived and worked in Overland Park and Kansas City for more than 25 years. I came here “kicking and screaming” for a career and fell in love with all the wonderful neighborhoods, the arts and culture community, and the Midwest lifestyle.
• 10 years of real estate experience, providing service to more than 242 clients with $81,500,000+ in sales
• Licensed in Kansas and Missouri and familiar with the entire metro housing area
• Repeatedly listed in the top 3% of real estate agents in the metro, selling $10 million to $15 million annually
• Proven negotiation skills
• Excellent communicator: honest, clear, and empathetic
• Persistent, determined and detail-oriented
Credentials and Memberships:
• Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
• National Association of Realtors, Heartland MLS Member
• Member of the Central Exchange, the Leadership Lyceum Planning Committee, and Toastmasters
• West Plaza Neighborhood Association Business Member
Beyond Real Estate:
• CSU, Chico Alumni Association
• Woodside Athletic Club Member since 1994
• Landmark Education Graduate
• Dog lover
• Addicted to design and accessories